Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolutions



Well, the blog is back after a great break in December. Hopefully everyone had a chance to recharge their batteries and enjoy holiday time with friends and family.

Here are 10 ways to be a better soccer player in the upcoming year...

  1. I will practice at the wall at least once a week.
  2. I will follow through towards the target when striking the ball.
  3. I will keep my head in the game after my team scores a goal.
  4. I will keep my eye on the ball when striking it.
  5. I will appreciate the game for the camaraderie it offers and the challenge it presents.
  6. I will keep my soccer gear squared away, tidy at home and on the field.
  7. I will not chew gum on the field.
  8. I will remember soccer is about having fun, so when I'm at practice and most especially at game time, I will not freak out.
  9. I will play with intensity and fairness.
  10. I will remember that the first player to the ball enjoys a distinct advantage and work on my fitness.
See you on the fields!

No comments:

Post a Comment