Saturday, December 10, 2011

Audrey Thomas Named to NSCAA High School All American Team!


Congratulations to EFC's U18 Red Team player Audrey Thomas! Audrey is a junior at Issaquah School and was honored by the National Soccer Coaches Association of America, for the following awards: 
NSCAA Washington State HS Player of the Year
NSCAA High School All Far West Region Team

NSCAA High School All-American
Audrey was also named Kingo Co 4A MVP, KingCo Conference 1st team and the Seattle Times "Star Times" All-Area Team.  This is fantastic news for Audrey, Issaquah High School and EFC!  

Her High School Coach, Tom Bunnell said, "In my years of coaching I have rarely encountered the complete package like Audrey. From her skill to her leadership, she makes coaching fun for me and playing fun for her teammates.  She is very deserving of any and all awards that come her way.  I am very proud of Audrey!"

Audrey has played with Eastside FC since U11 and is thankful for the great coaches that have helped her grow and develop as a player.  When asked about these honors, Audrey replied, "It's a really cool thing, and I am incredibly honored to be included.  There are so many deserving players.  I am surprised but happy they chose me."

Congratulations Audrey on this amazing accomplishment! Way to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment